9th May 2013.
To Members of Upton Warren Parish Council.
You are duly required to attend the Council Meeting of Upton Warren Parish Council at the Sailing Centre on Thursday 16th May 2013 immediately following the Annual Parish Meeting.
Public Comments/Question Time.
Residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on the agenda, or raise issues for consideration at the discretion of the Chairman prior to the Business of the Meeting. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council Meeting.
- Declaration of Interest. Councillors are reminded to register their interest in any item on the agenda or personal interests prejudicial or non prejudicial.
- Minutes. To receive, approve and sign the Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 14th March 2013.
- Progress Report.
- Bywater Farm - Update.
- Pictorial sat-nav signs
- New Homes Bonus - Discussion re projects.
- Accounts for Payment.
- Bulb planting payment
- Matters for Action.
- Speed Sign.
- Faster broadband
- Correspondence for Information.
- County and District Councillors Report.
- Parish Matters for Discussion. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
- Date for next Meeting.